Letak Iklan Anda Di Sini

Area Bota dan Seri Iskandar, Perak.
Hubungi 017-9784787
atau FB/YM : sinici_89 [at] yahoo.com

Like us on FB

Friday, April 30, 2010

Sexy is My Name



Hah, ni lagu latest WanSsei jumpe kt www.lunaih.blogspot.com..Our local singer (local ke?)
Mizz Nina feat ngan Colby O'donis, lagu What You Waiting For...skali dgr, bolei tahan gak lagu neh...rase nk mnari on the dance floor lak...hahah...pape pon meh layan...





(colby)
Baby, I never seen someone with your body
You make me want get this party started
Hey baby, come I tell me what this all, baby, baby
Tell me what you what you waiting for

(mizz nina )
Baby, I never seen someone with your body
You make me wanna get a little naughty
Hey baby come in get it it’s all yours, baby, baby
Tell me what you what you waiting for

(colby)
Its your birthday
So tell me what you want to

(mizz nina )
Its my birthday
I really wanna get with you

(colby)
Drop the beat now and may be we can get it started

(mizz nina )
Well go insane and take you to the after party

(colby)
So what’s your name
Hey baby what’s your name (oh yeah)

(mizz nina )
Sexys my name
Yeah sexys my name

(colby)
OK and whats your game
Hey baby what’s your game

(mizz nina )
OK I like to play
I I like to play

(colby)
Baby, I never seen someone with your body
You make me want get this party started
Hey baby, come I tell me what this all, baby, baby
Tell me what you what you waiting for

(mizz nina )
Baby, I never seen someone with your body
You make me wanna get a little naughty
Hey baby come in get it it’s all yours, baby, baby
Tell me what you what you waiting for

(colby)
Hey sexy girl from Kuala Lumpur
(mizz nina )
Hey baby that’s me I’ll be on the dance floor

(colby)
I got you with suprise we pop in up in VIP

(mizz nina )
And if I ask nice can I take you home with me

(colby)
So what’s your name
Hey baby what’s your name (oh yeah)

(mizz nina )
Sexys my name
Yeah sexys my name

(colby)
OK and whats your game
Hey baby what’s your game

(mizz nina )
OK I like to play
I I like to play

(colby)
So what’s your name
Hey baby what’s your name (oh yeah)

(mizz nina )
Sexys my name
Yeah sexys my name

(colby)
OK and whats your game
Hey baby what’s your game

(mizz nina )
OK I like to play
I I like to play

(colby)
Baby, I never seen someone with your body
You make me want get this party started
Hey baby, come I tell me what this all, baby, baby
Tell me what you what you waiting for

(mizz nina )
Baby, I never seen someone with your body
You make me wanna get a little naughty
Hey baby come in get it it’s all yours, baby, baby
Tell me what you what you waiting for

(colby & mizz nina )
Baby let’s get crazy
Come and lose control

(mizz nina )
You want to tear up the after party
I know you want some more

(colby)
I wanna see you with that body
Working down real low

(mizz nina )
Baby yeah Come and get it
What you what you waiting for

(colby)
Baby, I never seen someone with your body
you make me want get this party started
Hey baby, come I tell me what this all, baby, baby
Tell me what you what you waiting for

(mizz nina )
Baby, I never seen someone with your body
You make me wanna get a little naughty
Hey baby come in get it it’s all yours, baby, baby
Tell me what you what you waiting for

p/s : amacam?

11 comments:

  1. I just like the valuable information you supply on your articles.
    I'll bookmark your blog and take a look at again here regularly. I am relatively certain I will be informed many new stuff proper here! Best of luck for the next!

    Here is my homepage: weight loss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm it looks like your blog ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess
    I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.

    I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any tips and hints for beginner blog writers? I'd genuinely appreciate it.


    Feel free to surf to my blog post: helenparkhurst.nl
    Also see my site :: weight loss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, I do think your web site may be having web browser compatibility problems.
    When I take a look at your site in Safari, it looks fine but when
    opening in I.E., it's got some overlapping issues. I just wanted to provide you with a quick heads up! Other than that, wonderful blog!

    my site: weight loss

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy what you guys are usually up too. This sort of clever work and reporting!

    Keep up the superb works guys I've added you guys to my blogroll.

    My web site; Bukkit 1.5.2

    ReplyDelete
  5. You need to be a part of a contest for one of the most useful
    websites on the net. I am going to highly recommend this site!



    Here is my blog; KestalKayden

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unquestionably imagine that which you stated.
    Your favorite reason seemed to be on the web the simplest factor to bear in mind of.

    I say to you, I definitely get irked whilst folks think about issues that they just
    do not know about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the
    top and also outlined out the whole thing with no need side effect ,
    people can take a signal. Will probably be again to get more.
    Thanks

    Here is my website: Dota 2 Match

    ReplyDelete
  7. This web site certainly has all of the info I needed concerning this subject and didn't know who to ask.

    my weblog; Home income kit reviews

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi my family member! I want to say that this article is amazing, nice written and come with approximately all vital infos.
    I would like to see more posts like this .

    Also visit my website: Defence of the Ancientts 2

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It's
    a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to
    come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create
    your theme? Outstanding work!

    My web page: cedar financa

    ReplyDelete
  10. May I simply just say what a comfort to find a person
    that really understands what they are discussing online.
    You actually understand how to bring a problem to
    light and make it important. More people must look at
    this and understand this side of your story. I was surprised you are not more popular because you most
    certainly have the gift.

    Here is my homepage :: Minecraft Part 1

    ReplyDelete
  11. You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but
    I find this matter to be really something that I think I would never understand.
    It seems too complicated and very broad for me.
    I am looking forward for your next post, I
    will try to get the hang of it!

    Here is my web blog :: adwords tutorial 2013

    ReplyDelete

diharap ringan-ringankan tangan anda untuk tinggalkan komen. ^^
TQ.